- Salary: £19,695
- Closes: 20/07/2022
- Hours: 37.5
Full time 5 days worked flexibly over the 7 – Hours will be 37.5.
Ludlow Street Healthcare is an innovative, rapidly expanding organisation that provides specialist care, education and treatment services for individuals with learning disabilities, mental health needs and other specialist care needs.
We are recruiting a catering assistant within Heatherwood Court, to carry out the below duties:
- To store, prepare and serve food and beverage items in Accordance with all Food Handling and Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To clean and store equipment, crockery, cutlery and utensils in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Daily cleaning of all areas of the kitchen in accordance with the Units schedules and specifications, using appropriate equipment, chemicals and work methods.
- To ensure Documentation duties and procedures are maintained for efficiency and accuracy i.e. temperature of food and equipment.
- To observe and maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, confidentiality, courtesy and consideration to all clients, colleagues and visitors to the Units
- Ensure segregation and prompt removal of waste to designated collection points, in accordance with the Company’s Safe Waste Handling Procedure.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and cleaned in the appropriate manner. Report any maintenance problems to the Manager immediately a problem occurs, keeping an accurate record
- To undertake some housekeeping and cleaning duties as and when required.