- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
- Closes: 1/09/2021
- Hours: 37.5hrs
Ludlow Street Healthcare is an innovative, rapidly expanding organisation that provides specialist care, education and treatment services for individuals with mental health needs, learning disabilities and other specialist care needs.
You will provide a professional secretarial support service to the Head Office function duties to include but not limited to, copy/audio typing, minute taking, report presentation, diary management and to act as PA to our Clinical Director.
Key Responsibilities ;
- To operate the telephone system including responding to enquiries, screening and transferring incoming calls.
- To provide a professional secretarial support service to the Head Office function to include, but not limited to, copy/audio typing, minute taking and report presentation
- To act as PA to Clinical Director
- To meet and greet visitors to the company, supporting and assisting as required.
- To keep records as directed by the management staff
- To undertake such tasks as photocopying and making travel arrangements as might be instructed by management
- To undertake other duties which may be allocated consistent with the level of responsibility of the post
- To carry out duties and responsibilities in line with the Data Protection Act and as directed by management
- To exercise proper integrity in respect of confidential matters and personal information
- To be part of the Team working towards the company aims and objectives.
- To operate to Ludlow Street Healthcare Group’s values in providing and promoting a high quality service
- To be considered for this role, experience of working in a similar role would be preferable, excellent typing skills and a confident approach
Salary £22,000 – £24,000
Based in St MellonsBack to all jobs