Senior Staff Nurse – Heatherwood Court
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: £44,000
- Hours: 39.4
Are you a nurse looking for their next challenge, we have an exciting opportunity for a senior staff nurse in our hospital Heatherwood Court Pontypridd. In this role you will:
- To work in line with all organisational policies/procedures, values and beliefs and support the staff team to do the same
- To provide direction and be a role model, facilitating best practice and best outcomes for Patient group
- Understand and promote the rights of Patients at all times.
- Understand and promote dignity and respect in all aspects of your daily work.
- Understand and promote awareness and respect of the confidentiality of Patients unless doing so would be a risk to them, others, or the organisation.
- Understand and respect the confidentiality of your colleagues and the wider organisation.
- Direct others to share resource, including cross site working and reduce costs across the service.
- To use effective, professional, written and verbal communication at all times, ensuring the correct information is delivered to the correct person at the correct time.
- To understand and adhere to all security requirements for the service, including attending/delivering training when required.
In return we will offer:
- Competitive salary reviewed annually
- NMC registration paid
- Continued professional development
- 261 hours annual leave additional for long service
- Store discounts via Blue light card
We would love to hear from RGN’s, RMN’s and RNLDS that may have experience within a forensic setting.Back to all jobs