Staff Nurse RMN, Heatherwood Court
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
- Closes: 31/3/2021
- Hours: Full Time - Flexibly Monday - Sunday
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Life Insurance paid for death in service, three times salary equivalent
- Auto-enrolment into the pension scheme
- Full training provided in line with the All Wales Induction framework
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities – 50% staff currently enrolled on professional & management courses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Part-time work available (2 shifts per week) plus flexible working
- £1,000 ‘recommend a nursing colleague’ referral bonus
Are you an RMN with a background in caring for patients with mental health needs? Do you take pride in providing safe, compassionate and dignified care at all times? Are you committed to improving the lives of your patients and helping them along a journey to a more independent life?
At Heatherwood Court, we reflect the Ludlow Street Healthcare belief that everyone entrusted to our care deserves to be treated with dignity, compassion and honesty. A purpose built hospital set in the countryside close to Cardiff, Heatherwood Court provides specialist mental health services to both men and women over the age of 18, offering a wide range of treatment programmes and therapeutic interventions in line with NICE guidelines and best practice.
As an integral part of our multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for our clients, working alongside colleagues to provide the very best standards of clinical care.
The normal working week is 39.4 hours worked flexibly Monday to Sunday. Shifts will include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RMN/ RNLD OR RGN and will have current registration with the NMC.
If successful, your appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.Back to all jobs