Staff Nurse, St. Peter’s Hospital
- Location: Newport
- Salary: £31,000 - £35,000
- Closes: 31/07/2020
- Hours: Full Time - Flexibly Monday - Sunday
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Life Insurance paid for death in service, three times salary equivalent
- Auto-enrolment into the pension scheme
- Full training provided in line with the All Wales Induction framework
- Free uniform
- Career development opportunities – 50% staff currently enrolled on professional & management courses
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Part-time work available (2 shifts per week) plus flexible working
- £1,000 ‘recommend a nursing colleague’ referral bonus
Set in close proximity to Newport, St. Peters Hospital is a purpose built hospital providing specialist mental health services to both men and women with neurological disorders and acquired brain injuries.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for our clients. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and carry out all relevant forms of clinical care as instructed.
Normal working week is 39.4 hours worked flexibly Monday to Sunday. Shifts will include days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified RMN and will have current registration with the NMC.
If successful, your appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.