Support Worker, Ty Bryn Teg
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: 18,665
- Closes: 30/10/2021
- Hours: Flexible hours
Ludlow Street Healthcare is an innovative, rapidly expanding organisation that provides specialist care, education and treatment services for individuals with complex and enduring Mental Health needs and/or Learning Disabilities and other specialist care needs.
We are currently recruiting Support Workers within our Ocean Community Services for Cardiff. Our community services are designed to support clients with complex and enduring, mental health or learning disabilities.
You will be part of a dedicated team, assigned to a home (not travelling from home to home) aiming to improve the lives, self-esteem and independence of all the people in our care.
Normal working week is: Full Time 38.5 hours worked flexibly Monday to Sunday. Shifts will include days, evenings, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
To be considered for this role, experience of working in a similar role in a in the care sector would be desirable but not essential as we are also looking for people with life experience in general.
Driver is preferable, but not essential
Your benefits will include:
- a salary of £17,561.25+ dependent on experience and qualifications
- opportunities to access overtime bonuses
- 21 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- career succession planning
- extensive training
- free uniform
- overtime bonus
To join our team, you must:
- demonstrate enthusiasm and an innovative approach to enriching our students’ lives
- have excellent communication skills
- have a desire to learn
- be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Interested? Send us your CV…..Back to all jobs