As an organisation we value the commitment our staff make to us, and we reciprocate by offering a wide range of staff benefits and committing to creating a working environment that values everyone.
Showing our Staff we value them
In addition to offering pay and benefits packages we also try and find other ways of showing our staff we are committed to their welfare and finding new ways to reward them.
- We provide a free 24-hour helpline service which staff can access to get advice on anything from money to family matters
- We have provided free fitness checks and health planning for staff in our services
- Access to reduced price gym membership schemes
- We have been trialling a neck massage service – which is proving very popular
- Additional days of annual leave for long service
- We run a monthly scheme where staff can recommend colleagues to be recognised for their achievements and receive a cash bonus if they have gone over and above.
10 Year Club
We are very proud of the fact that nearly 15% of our staff have been with us for over 10 years, no mean feat when you consider we were only set-up in 2005.
So as a mark of our appreciation we enrol staff who have been with us over 10 Years in our 10 Year Club, they receive a cash joining bonus and are invited to annual celebratory events hosted by the Directors.
We take the time to see the person, to understand their individual needs and put them at the centre of everything we do
Quality of Care
We take pride in providing safe, compassionate and dignified care at all times
Strive to be the Best
Through improvement, innovation and clinical excellence we deliver the best possible outcomes
We work as one team united in the shared ai to improve the lives of all our service users
Respect & Integrity
We are open and honest and treat all our service users and colleagues with respect
So if you want to work with a team of committed and inspiring colleagues and end each day knowing you have done something worthwhile, then Ludlow Street Healthcare could be for you.