All our Treatment Plans are built around the core belief that all our service users have the ability to progress. Central to demonstrating that this is truly achievable is our imbedded monitoring system which allows us to measure success and which holds us accountable for our quality of care.
We regularly collect routine outcome measures which include:
- HoNOS-LD – overall wellbeing
- Maslow Assessment of Needs Scale – quality of life
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales – adaptive skills functioning
- Behaviour Problems Inventory – frequency and severity of behaviours that challenge
- CORE-LD – psychological wellbeing
- BBL goals – achievement of BBL goals and progression through care pathway